Fast charging is an amazing feature, especially with battery technology failing to progress in any notable way in terms of endurance in the last few years. After Samsung introduced fast charging to its Galaxy smartphone lineup, many users have been thrilled, but are you taking in consideration all aspects? Others did and they decided that it’s better to Disable Fast Charging on their Galaxy phone.
Your precious device can easily get hot with fast charging, and there is no bright future for any heated battery – that is something that we all know it. Furthermore, it’s not always comfortable to use a Galaxy device when it is hot to the touch, which is one reason you might want to turn off fast charge.
And besides that, there is one more reason you might want to disable the Fast Charging feature for. I am talking about the fact that there are plenty of users all over the world who claim that while wireless fast charging their Samsung devices, they heard some sort of a strange ‘whirr’ noise. That is the little fan kicking in the wireless charger, so why should you accept this noise? It can get really annoying, you know!
If you hate it too and the fast charging technology isn’t your thing, here’s what you can do in order to change things as soon as possible:
Learn how to Disable Fast Charging on any Galaxy Device:
- First of all, you have to enter into the Settings area of your device;
- After that, you have to scroll all the way down until you see the Battery section;
- Up next, you have to tap on it to get more options;
- Then, scroll further until you have a visual on the two options, namely “Fast cable charging”, as well as “Fast wireless charging”;
- The first option disables fast charging when you are using the provided cable, while the second one disables fast charging while using the Samsung Wireless Charger;
- Decide which option you would like to disable. However, the best is to disable both of them if you need no issues, but disabling the latter option would a better pick;
- At the end, don’t forget to reboot your Samsung device for optimal changes.
That is how you can easily disable Fast Charging on your Samsung Galaxy handset. Then, your Samsung Galaxy S6 is no longer fast charged and does not become hot or prone to making strange noises.
Other tutorials that you might found as being useful:
- If you own the Galaxy S7 Edge device, then there are big chances to need to learn how to Disable Fast Charging on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge as long as this is not a feature only with advantages;
- Enter here and find out How to Solve the LG G5 Fast Charging Issues;
- How to Enable or Disable Fast Charging on your Galaxy S7 smartphone;
- It’s always wise to discover the best ways to Charge Your Android Device Faster even if you don’t like using the Fast Charging feature.