Learn More about Galaxy S7 Front Camera options
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then you definitely want it to look at its best. And if you want even more from your Galaxy S7 device, then think of all those special video modes waiting for you: besides Auto and Pro mode, you also get Hyperlapse, which creates smooth time lapse style footage, Live Broadcast, which records and streams directly to YouTube; and Virtual Shot, which can take a video as you move around objects in an attempt to create a special 3D effect and so on.
However, don’t forget about the fact that Samsung is known for releasing some of the best camera phones in the industry and this applies to the front-facing camera as well. The Galaxy S7 is equipped with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with ƒ/1.7 aperture and a wide-angle lens, which is much better than the 2-megapixel front-facing camera with a ƒ/2.4 aperture that was once found on the Galaxy S5 model.
And the story gets even better if you learn how to use the Galaxy S7 Front Camera options. There is no secret that Samsung decided to include a generous number of 15 camera modes (10 for the rear camera, as well as no less than other 5 for the front camera) in Galaxy S7, not to mention that the company also released the following 6 additional Galaxy S7 camera modes free of charge: Beauty face, Sports shot, Animated GIF, Dual camera, Rear-cam selfie, as well as Surround shot.
Now it’s not the time for these ones to the in the spotlight, but I want you to know more about the 5 ones for the front camera. I’ve ignored them at least a dozen times and now I know what I have been missing.
Front Shooter options:
- Selfie mode: which can take selfie shots and apply various effects, such as an airbrushed effect;
- Wide Selfie: the front shooter really provides some good quality images and I think that is just wide enough for most shots. However, those who want to add more people in can simply take advantage of the Wide Selfie mode;
- Video Collage: don’t hesitate to create short collages and slow motion videos without any editing tools. Share created videos via your social network accounts easily;
- Virtual Shot: feel free to create multi-directional views of objects;
- Live Broadcast: do not hesitate to broadcast videos on YouTube and share the link with friends to watch them in real time.