How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme C1
Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone. This clearly applies to your Realme C1 too. Unlocking your handset’s bootloader means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery. Then, it’s the key to rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Are any of these actions part of your future plans? Then, you cannot do it without an unlocked bootloader.
Are you just a newbie and all these sound like Chinese to you? If so, this procedure could wait a little longer. No matter what you decide, AndroidFlagship is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
If you are determined to continue, you know that many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, the users to unlock it before proceeding. For quite a while, Oppo Realme did not allow their smartphone device bootloader to be unlocked. However, this has changed now. Here’s what you must do:
- You should better take a backup of your phone internal storage because your phone internal will be erased;
- Understand that once you unlock your phone bootloader, your phone warranty will be voided too;
- You might face some serious problems with OTA updates.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme C1:
- At first, you need to power off your Realme C1 handset;
- Then, press and hold Volume Up + Power Button at the same time for a few seconds to enter in Fastboot Mode;
- Up next, grab these on your PC:
Universal ADB Driver Setup
- It’s time to extract AndroidSDKSlim.zip File;
- After that, connect the Oppo phone to the computer;
- You can now hold Shift Key & Right Click from your mouse >> Open Command Window;
- Type this Command: fastboot devices;
- Hit Enter and type: fastboot oem unlock;
- Hit Enter and again Type: fastboot reboot;
- At this point, your Oppo phone will restart, keeping the changes that you’ve made.
That’s it! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your Oppo Realme C1.