Pin Apps to the Multitasking View on your Galaxy S9
Samsung unveiled its new flagship Galaxy S9 phone and I got to take a first look at this beauty that made my heart tremble. Now, I am even happier with the S9 device on my hand and I definitely understand why Samsung is seen as an innovator in the industry in terms of screen, processor and camera department and I bet that so are you.
This time I am talking about multitasking and the Galaxy S9 is a leader at this chapter. Samsung Experience provides a Close All button, so you must tap on this button, but there are times when you may want or need to maintain a program immobilized to the program switcher to get simple access, and not all of you know that there is a convenient way to do only that.
As you see, I am talking about easily pining an app to your Galaxy S9‘s multitasking interface and here I am to guide you. I don’t know how you see things, but this is the best method to keep your most commonly used apps handy, so waste no more time:
How to Pin Apps to the Multitasking View on your Galaxy S9:
- To pin an app to your Galaxy S9’s multitasking interface, start by pressing the recent apps button at the bottom-left corner of your screen;
- You will now see a list of all the apps you’ve recently used;
- Tap the three-dot menu button in the top-right corner of the multitasking view;
- Up next, you have to select “Lock apps”;
- Find the apps you’d like to pin to your multitasking view;
- After that, you must tap the lock icon in the top-right corner of their card;
- When the icon is switched to a closed lock, the app is pinned;
- Don’t hesitate to follow the very same steps for any other apps you’d like to pin;
- Once you’ve tapped the lock icon next to all the apps you want to pin, there is one step left: you must tap the “Done” button at the top of the screen;
- Up to this point, when you tap the “Close All” button at the bottom of the multitasking view, all apps except for those that you just pinned will be cleared away.