Fix Realme C1 Android Device Unexpectedly Shutting Down
When using the phone will it just turn itself off randomly? This issue can be pretty frustrating. In this article, I will introduce you some fixes for the Realme C1 Android device unexpectedly shutting down problem. Although stuffed with a few problems in it, you shouldn’t worry about this aspect. This issue is common among most of the Android smartphones.
If this problem arises, then consider the following steps and don’t panic. This article will go over some basic things that can be done to get this issue resolved and hopefully allow for a more permanent solution and prevent it from ever happening.
How to Fix Sudden Shut Down in Realme C1:
- First of all, if you encounter this issue then you may want to take care of the heating issue as well. Note that if the phone temperature rises up to the maximum level, then you can face this issue;
- When did you first notice this issue happening on your Oppo phone? Was it around the same time that you downloaded a new application? Apps can cause weird issues on Android phones sometimes. Relax and think back to when you first started noticing your phone powering off and uninstall any applications that you might have downloaded, or updated, around that time. Try your phone without the applications and see if it fixes it;
- You should also charge your phone fully and let the battery drain until the phone is completely shut down on its own. Many have said that this permanently solved the problem for them;
- Did this happen after upgrading your Realme C1 to a more up to date Android OS? If so, then chances are it’s still an application issue. An app on the phone might not be getting along with the new operating system and that might be what’s causing the problem. Keep on removing some apps or even think of downgrading until a new version becomes available;
- You may also perform a factory reset on the Realme C1. And do not restore the backup thereafter. You should instead manually restore your data, just to make sure that you aren’t bringing back the problems with it.
Also be aware of the fact that you won’t be able to fix every problem yourself. If these solutions don’t do the trick, you might have to take your Realme C1 to a professional repair shop.