Samsung has nailed it when it comes to hardware, performance, and design with its amazing Note 8, but the phone still has some of the very same flaws as its predecessors.
A Samsung Galaxy Note 8 device with a screen flickering issue is no joy, yet we see that this is actually happening.
I know that you are concerned, but you need to troubleshoot to know more about the problem and that’s what you are trying to accomplish in this detailed post. Therefore, learn how to:
Solve Note 8 Screen Flickering Issue:
- You should reboot your phone in safe mode and rule out the possibility that the screen flickering is caused by a third-party app. The steps for this procedure are here described:
- For the start, turn the device off;
- Then, you must press and hold the Power key past the model name screen;
- When you see Samsung on the screen, release the Power key;
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key;
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting;
- Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen;
- Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode;
- If things are Ok here, then try uninstalling the latest apps while in Safe Mode as they are responsible for your phone’s current state;
- To turn off safe mode, press and hold the Power key;
- Tap Restart;
- You should also delete all system caches as some may have already been corrupted up to this point. The procedure is far from complicated, so learn the steps of the procedure. After all, when the Android operating system seems problematic, simple troubleshooting methods can be used to fix them. Wiping out cache or a complete factory reset can be effective but clearing the cache is recommended when your phone has glitches, delays or such flickering issues like your:
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy Note 8;
- Place your fingers on the Volume Up, Power, and Home Press and hold them at the same time until the Samsung icon appears;
- Let go of the Power button and do it without releasing the other buttons;
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight ‘wipe cache partition’;
- Press Power button to select;
- Press the Volume down key until ‘yes’ is highlighted and press the Power button;
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, then the option that says Reboot system now is highlighted;
- Press the Power key to restart the device;
- The process will only take a few minutes and then, your Note 8 will be revived with a cleared system cache.
- Factory resting is your last option, but it’s there if you have no other choice. Has it worked for you?