How to Sign Out From Google Play Store
I have previously showed you how easy is to Sign Out of Google Account on your Android Device, but I understand that there is another problem that many Android users are experiencing. Accessing Google Play Store is not something out of the ordinary, but the recommended action if you are looking for new and interesting apps that can be enjoyed on your device.
In order to do that sign in to your Google account and only after that you actually have the possibility to install Android apps.
However, more and more users face a problem with their Android tablets or phones as they cannot sign out from Google play store. Are you in the same situation? Don’t you even imagine that I have no solution for you.
It’s true there is no place found in Google Play Store to sign out while using on Android, but by using this guide, be sure that you’ll succeed. What you practically have to do is to remove your existing account from Google Play:
How to Sign Out from Google Play Store in Android (method 1):
- For the start, open Settings; find your way there by swiping down from the top panel on the Home screen;
- After that, it’s time to go to Accounts & Sync;
- Don’t hesitate to tap on the account you want to remove;
- When Tapping on your Google account, a screen for Data & Synchronization will be immediately displayed. On the right top corner, you’ll see the Remove account option, so choose it.
How to Sign Out from Google Play Store in Android (method 2):
Aren’t you afraid off installing apps? Well, here I am talking about accessing Google Play Store, so this answer to that should be obvious. Using an Android app is actually the second option that I have in mind for achieving your goal. The app that I am talking about is known as Log out! and here’s how you can use it:
- For the start, you have to take Log out! with the help of this link;
- Then, don’t hesitate to install it on your device;
- After that, you must open it and Click on Log Out all accounts.
That was all! This simple operation should sign out of all your accounts on your Android device, including the Google Play Store one that you are worried about. Anyway, you are still advised to check periodically on which of your accounts Log Out! works. And keep in mind that Log out! will not be responsible in any way for any possible damage caused from logging out an account or from failing to log out an account and neither do I or this site. And if you are worried about your privacy, I can assure you that Log out! does not try to read any of your passwords or any personal information of an kind.
Use any of these methods to log out of the running accounts on your Android device and let me know if you need any help! I am here to help you – always remember that!