Pixel 3 XL: How to Become Friends with Google Assistant
As of now, the Google Assistant is exclusive to Google Pixel smartphones. This turned into such a popular thing that there are plenty of people who tinker with their smartphone for one purpose only. They do their best to get it working on any Android-based smartphone, so what about you? You already have it on your Pixel 3 XL, so it’s time to become friends with Google Assistant.
I see a smile there, right? Now, you are not encouraged to tell it your secrets and go shopping together, but it’s just about having some fun time. The AI is loaded with hilarious responses for all sorts of commands. These are known as “Easter Eggs” and range from Google Assistant’s deepest thoughts on life to amusing answers for those ready to hear them out.
Try out some of these prompts and you’ll be friends with Google Assistant in no time. You’ll get some great responses and maybe you’ll even laugh. Don’t say that I haven’t made you curious.
Aren’t you convinced? Here are some samples:
Prompts to Try Out:
- Voice command: OK Google, who you gonna call?
Here’s the Assistant’s response: I know this is the wrong answer, but I’d probably call an exorcist.
- You may say another things such as: OK Google, Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
Assistant’s response: The usual. Coming right up, captain.
- You can say: OK Google, who loves ya baby!
Assistant’s response: Oh, Telly, you’re making me blush.
- Voice command: OK Google, is Jon Snow dead?
That’s the response: He was dead. Then, he was alive. Or not exactly. Maybe you should just watch it yourself.
Do you see what I am talking about? Throw some lines at Google to see what comes back. Here you can find some other possible commands:
- Voice command: OK Google, is the cake a lie?
- Another one: OK Google, party on Wayne!
- You can also say: OK Google, do you want to build a snowman?
- Voice command: OK Google, where is Chuck Norris?
- Your command: OK Google, beam me up Scotty.
- Or simply: OK Google, show me the money.
What do you think about the answers?