Grab Pokemon GO on your Android Device regardless Country Restrictions
Pokemon GO, Niantic’s Augmented Reality (AR) game has become available and you should be excited about it. I don’t know if you have ever dreamed of catching a Pokemon, but I know that this was the dream of almost every child in the late 90s.
Even more, Pokémon GO is free to download, but if you want more from the game, you can also buy PokéCoins that will unlock special items within the game. PokéCoins are the in-game currency, and you can enjoy them without handing over real cash. And the issue is that you will pick them up at a very slow rate during the early stages of Pokémon GO, just as you might be disappointed about the fact that the game has country restrictions.
However, Pokemon Go is officially available in US, UK, Germany, Australia and New Zealand at the moment, so if you live there, there is no problem. But if you don’t, the game cannot be found in the Google play store and your only chance is to use an APK file. Here I am to guide you with this procedure, but before starting it, enable the Unknown sources option be entering into: Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
Grab Pokemon GO on your Android Device regardless any Country Restrictions:
- For the start, download the APK for Pokemon Go from the APKMirror on your PC;
- Move it to your phone using a USB cable or any OTG handset;
- Then, find the APK;
- You must tap on it to install it on your device;
- Run through the installation process;
- Once installed, make sure you have GPS location services turned on to play this game;
- Now, create an account and then, create your player. That’s basically it. Now you are all set to play Pokemon Go and become the greatest Pokemon master this world has ever seen;
- When you first launch the Pokémon GO game, you need to select the clothing for your avatar. Then, you are provided three Pokémon, of which you get to choose one to try to catch;
- Tap on the Pokémon and your camera app will open showing the Pokémon somewhere near you. Find it, then try to catch it with the help of a special PokéBall, which you flick at the Pokémon aiming at the circle that appears over its head;
- Even more, the game displays a map of your surroundings, also showing all nearby Pokémon. A bar at the bottom right shows how close the Pokémon is and if there are no footsteps, this means that you’re sitting on top of a Pokémon;
- This is basically your mission, so for every Pokémon you catch, this brings you 100 stardust and 100 XP points. And you can get even more than that if it’s a Pokémon you haven’t seen before when it is added to the PokéDex – I am talking about an extra 500 XP;
- Get more PokéBalls from PokéStops, or as I have told you from the start, PokéBalls can be bought with coins in the Shop;
- Once you hit level 5, you get to choose your team: Team Instinct (in yellow), Team Mystic (in blue) or Team Valor (in red). And there are also four types of gyms on the board: grey, yellow, blue and red. If a gym matches the colour of your team, you can enter and train your Pokémon in order to increase the Prestige of the gym;
- The main goal of the game is to catch all the Pokémon figures. You can hold 250 Pokémon in your inventory without upgrading it; likewise, you can hold no more than 350 things (such as PokéBalls) in your items without upgrading your bag.