How to Take Samsung Galaxy C5 and C7 Stock Wallpapers
Galaxy is one of the famous series of Samsung, and it was released in June 2009. Samsung has recently announced its Galaxy S7 and C5 as a part of the C-series which is still one of most waited series by Samsung costumers all over the world. Both phones have a metal body that comes with a budget price for the specifications they have, but I am not here to encourage you to become the owner of any of these devices.
I just want to tell you that I have extracted different HD wallpapers of C5 and C7 – I am talking of no less than 19 stock wallpapers, which are free to download. If you love to revamp the home and lock screens of your device with beautiful backgrounds, the stock wallpapers from the Galaxy C7 shall certainly impress you.
To be more precise, these fresh wallpapers look amazing and can totally change the look of your Android device. The resolution of the stock wallpapers is of no less than 1920 x 1920 pixels, being sharp and crisp. If you want these wallpapers in HD quality, then be sure that these steps can help you:
How to Take Samsung Galaxy C7 Stock Wallpapers:
- Enter here and download the wallpapers;
- The zip file is now on your computer or laptop, as you have choose to place it from the start, so extract it right away;
- Use the device’s original USB cord in order transfer the wallpapers to your current device;
Enter into the Settings option;
- After that, you have to choose an image from the new ones;
- Touch the OK or Set Wallpaper button to confirm your new selection.
What are your impressions of these wallpapers? If you have any questions or simply want to share your thoughts about those stock wallpapers with us or our readers do not hesitate to use the comments box. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.