Manually Delete Useless WhatsApp Images
The truth is that we all have friends who love to send us motivational images. It might be fun at first or for a while, yet in time this could turn into a problem. A lot of media is getting dumped into our phone’s storage everyday, but who says that you are supposed to let things this way?
There are plenty of apps that can help you at this chapter, yet I know that some of you still want to manually delete useless WhatsApp Images. Siftr Magic Cleaner is one of the most popular apps that can help you out in cleaning your Whatsapp data with the least efforts, just as here you can find how to Smartly Delete Dumped WhatsApp Images.This app sorts out the junk images from the ones that might be useful, but it might not be as simple as you imagine.
I have to warn you that this procedure could take some time, longer than using an app for this purpose, that’s for sure, but in such a way you avoid the chance of losing anything important that you don’t want to delete.
Below are the steps that you need to use:
Manually Delete Useless WhatsApp Images:
- Open File Manager on your mobile device;
- Go to ‘WhatsApp’ Named Folder;
- Click on Media Folder;
- You will see all the wallpapers, audio, images and videos that have been shared with you or sent by you.
- At the end, simply click on these folders one by one and delete the unwanted stuff.
And this is only the beginning!
More WhatsApp guides for you:
- Learn to send Fake Location on WhatsApp in Android and keep your privacy on top;
- You can Use Steg to Send Unsupported files via WhatsApp;
- Feel free to Download and Share Facebook Videos on WhatsApp with FB Video Downloader;
- You may also Hide WhatsApp Status Stories Feature on Android via the WA Tweaks App if you don’t like the WhatsApp Feature which lets you share stories and status;
- Learn to Secretly Read WhatsApp Messages;
- Google had been developing Allo and Duo, but you can also take Advantage of WhatsApp Video Calling Feature.