Learn to Backup Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Contacts
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has rocked the Android world. People expect a lot after enjoying such an amazing experience on their Samsung S8 and they are not at all disappointed. The handset is one of a kind, that’s for sure, so let me guide you.
To transfer Contacts from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to your Android handset, you need to download Syncios Samsung Transfer on your Windows or Mac computer.
This is a special tool that gives you the chance to easily transfer Messages, Contacts, Call logs, Music, Videos, Photos, Bookmarks, Apps, Notes and more between Android devices in no time and here I am to guide you all the way.
Learn to Backup Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Contacts:
- Download and install Samsung Contact Transfer on your computer;
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 handset and another device to computer;
- You will see no less than 4 modules on the program homepage: Phone to Phone Transfer, Backup to PC & Restore from PC, Restore from iTunes Backup and Restore from iCloud Backup. You must obviously tap the Start button – this is placed under “Phone to Phone Transfer”;
- After the devices are detected and recognized successfully, the information of the both devices will be seen in the main interface. You can also connect your Android devices to Syncios via wi-fi;
- All the files will show in the middle list, so feel free to transfer the contacts that you have in mind. To be more precise, you have to tick the contacts and hit the Start Copy button;
- After that, you must wait for the whole transferring process to the end. Don’t hesitate to check the transferring process in the progress bar.
So, you see that is a free and handy program, with which you can easily transfer contacts. With a visual interface, you have the chance to preview, edit, add, delete, backup, restore contacts on your phone conveniently and not only. Enjoy!