How to Change Keyboard Settings on Huawei P10
You know the fact that Huawei P10 is in direct competition with amazing handsets such as the LG G6, Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus, not to mention the latest HTC U11, so I am sure of the fact that you are more than satisfied by the handset that you own. Little things matter, so here I am with a fresh guide for your device.
This time, I am telling you about how to change keyboard on Huawei P10. Switching keyboards on the Huawei P10 smartphone gives you the possibility to use the phone if a different language. In fact, let me tell you the fact that you have the ability to switch both keyboard and system language to a new choice such as French, Chinese, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Italian or a different option.
You may also: Enable Call Recording on Huawei P10
Note: When you change the language settings on Huawei P10, it’ll switch everything from the entire interface to apps, so be careful about what you are doing!
Learn to Change language on Huawei P10:
- First of all, you have to swipe down from the top of the screen;
- Up next, you have to tap the Settings icon;
- Then, you must tap on My Device;
- Choose on Input and Control;
- Select on Language and Input;
- Now, you must tap on the option that says Language;
- Don’t hesitate to choose the language you’d like to change on Huawei P10;
- After making these changes, you must exit the menu.
You should know that once you’ve finished these detailed steps, you’ll see the changes immediately for the language system settings.
Also read: Safely Connect Keyboard and Mouse to Android, learn to Easily Increase Keyboard Height on Gboard and do not hesitate to Learn to Unlock NSFW GIFs on the Gboard Keyboard for Android.