How to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts with GBWhatsApp
If you are the owner of a dual-SIM phone, then you can use the different SIM cards to make calls using separate numbers, as well as send texts using different numbers, but things go way beyond that. Are you aware of the fact that you also have the possibility to set up dual WhatsApp accounts, and use them both on the same phone?
WhatsApp is clear about the fact that is not allowing two WhatsApp apps on the same phone and the company also does not have the feature to run two WhatsApp accounts in the same app, yet there are other ways for doing that. If you’ve ever wondered how to install two WhatsApp accounts on one phone, then be sure of the fact that you’ve come to the right place.
There is a special WhatsApp MOD named as GBWhatsApp which is developed by Has.007 and it does wonders at this chapter. You should know from the start that the application has now reached v6.0 which is based on WhatsApp v2.17.351 which is the most recent version of WhatsApp and it has no errors when it comes to installing Dual WhatsApp apps on the same phone.
How to get ready:
- First of all, you need to go to your device’s Settings app;
- Then, you must tap on the Security option from the list;
- Do you see the option to enable Unknown sources? That’s the one that you have to tap on.
- For the start, you need o uninstall the official WhatsApp application that you have downloaded from the Play Store;
- Now, you can finally download both the WhatsApp apps found here:
GBWAPlus v6.0 for Android, as well as GBWA Dual-WhatsApp v6.0 for Android
- After that, install the GBWAPlus v6.00 on your phone;
- With WhatsApp being installed on your phone, you can install the other application found as GBWA Dual-WhatsApp v6.0 too;
- At this point, don’t hesitate to set up the other WhatsApp account on the other app which is GBWhatsApp that has the same features that you want to enjoy.
Be sure that this is not the only way, but here’s another procedure on how to Use two WhatsApp accounts on your Android Device.