How to Get Rid of Android Keyboard History
What is keyboard history and why should we remember to clear it from time to time? Well, keyboard history is the searched words by your device keyboard for getting information. When you send messages, searching something using your phone keyboard and so on, all the words that you have searched or typed will store in your Android device.
The keyboard history or simply keyboard cache are words that you have already on your Android handset, then it will be saved as a cache on your device history, and they will appear automatically as a predictive text next time you use the handset in a similar way. Those predictive words that appear on the top of the keyboard sometimes can help you to type fast, but the feature may also cause issues, lots of issues. You know that better than anyone, so do something about it. Clearing the Android Keyboard History is not at all a difficult task that you can’t do it, but things are quite in the opposite way.
How to Get Rid of Android Keyboard History:
- For the start, you must go to any Android device settings. You can usually find settings in the drawer of your app;
- Then, you must go to General Managment;
- Tap on Language & Input;
- Then, tap on the Virtual Keyboard;
- Go to your Keyboard and tap it;
- Now, you have to tap on Reset Settings;
- Then, it’s time to tap on Clear Personalised Data;
- If you don’t want to show predictive words anymore you can switch the predictive text option off;
- If you want to reset the whole keyboard, just tap on Reset Keyboard Settings.
Has this detailed guide been useful to you? Your feedback is essential to us, so I would like to hear your opinion in the comments area or sent us a comment on androidflagship [at] gmail [dot] com. I can assure you that there will be no unanswered questions.