Solve Galaxy S9 Plus Error: Unable to Open Email Attachments
Is your handset unable to open Email Attachments? This error can happen to any Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus handset, whether you want to save an attachment or simply preview without downloading it, the Adobe program will try to open the file but fail. Some might say that you must perform factory reset, yet I always think of the fact that this is the last thing to do, when all other tips failed.
Even more, if you cannot open an E-mail attachment, please consider downloading relevant applications from Play Store. For example, if you download a PDF file and you can’t view the file, it may be related to the fact that you don’t have the PDF viewer installed on the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and there’s nothing to worry about.
If this isn’t the case, then I have the best solution for you. Well, getting rid of your S9 Plus email account and then reading it is what you have to do in order to solve this annoying error. The procedure is not complicated and comes with zero risks, so waste no more time. Here’s the detailed procedure:
Solve Galaxy S9 Plus Error: Unable to Open Email Attachments:
- For the start, you need to click the App Icon;
- Then, it’s time to tap on Accounts tab;
- Select the email you want to remove;
- Click on the option that says More;
- Tap on Remove Account and now, you must wait for the process to finish;
- Up next, you have to go to your handset’s Settings;
- Click on the Add account option;
- Then, you need to tap on Email;
- All you must do is to follow the prompts and register your old email again.
What do you think of this detailed procedure for your Samsung handset? Well, if you need any help or have any questions, don’t be shy and let me know via the comments area from below. You may also us the contact form and be sure that I will look for a solution.