Setting up Call Block on your OnePlus 5
If you own a handset that you like and use all the time, it’s a good idea to know how to block calls on this OnePlus 5 device. I have heard plenty of users talking about an app called “Should I Answer?” to block numbers for free, yet my advice is not to try it out, at least not yet, as long as the handset has an option for that too.
There are series of reasons why you may want to reject calls: maybe you want to stop spammers, telemarketers, and random people that you’re tired of it and I totally get it.
Many of you hate the idea of getting calls from an old friend or ex-girlfriend that can’t stop calling you. Who needs even more tension these days? This is why I want to remind you that you can set up your OnePlus 5 handset to block calls from unknown callers and individual people that you don’t want to hear of in only a few minutes.
By following one of these two procedure, you won’t have to be bothered by unknown callers again, so let’s proceed to the one that suits you better:
How to Set up Call Block on your OnePlus 5 (procedure 1):
- Blocking an individual contact on your device can be done by entering into your Phone application;
- Then, tap the Call log;
- Select the contact you’d like to block;
- Up next, tap More found in the upper right corner;
- After that, tap Add to auto reject list.
That is how you can reject calls from any selected individual’s number on your OnePlus 5, yet there is also a second procedure for you to take a look at:
How to Set up Call Block on your OnePlus 5 (procedure 2):
- In order to block calls, enter into your handset’s Phone app;
- Once there, you must press More;
- Now, tap on Settings;
- Do you see the Call rejection option? You need to tap it;
- Then, press the Auto reject list option;
- Afterwards, input the contact or the phone number you want to block.
Any user needing more help? Let me know in the comments!