Learn to Send Videos from Galaxy S9 Email App
The Galaxy S9 is one of the finest displays of craftsmanship money can buy, the handset is IP68 certified for water and dust resistance and its high-power camera brings genuine innovation in the dual-aperture shutter – we all know all these, but what about the little things? There are those little tips that not any user thinks about and to be honest, not even Samsung makes a big deal about some of them.
I would have appreciated more attention for that, but I am pushing my luck, I know. Us, users, are supposed to discover and think of them, so it’s basically a matter of exploring and I don’t mind doing it. Do you feel the same? Then, this guide is for you too!
You already know that the inbuilt messaging app allows you to send images and videos by exploiting the MMS service. The Multimedia Messaging Service gives you the chance to send and receive multimedia messages (such as pictures, video, as well as audio messages) to and from other phones or email addresses, but you can also learn to learn to send videos from the Galaxy S9 Email App as it isn’t at all hard.
Quite the opposite, I find this procedure as being a basic one and I invite you to take a closer look:
How to Send Videos:
- At first, you have to go to your photo Gallery app;
- Find the folder containing the image or video you would like to send via email;
- Now, tap on the video or image then select on Share;
- In the share menu, just choose Email as this is the option that you are interested in;
- At this point, it’s time to tap on the field containing the address of the person you should send to – this one is simply labeled as ‘To’;
- Enter the recipient’s email address. If the email is already available in your email contacts, you will see a list of suggested contacts as you soon as you start typing in the address, so just tap on the correct address from the suggested contacts;
- Once you finish entering the email address of the recipient, you need to enter the email subject;
- Feel free to compose your email;
- Up next, tap on Send when it is complete;
- You can now exit the email app by tapping on the home key on your Galaxy S9 and like that, you will be taken back to the home screen.