How to Locate Wi-Fi MAC Address on Galaxy S9
If you want to log in and authorize the Samsung Galaxy S9 to your wireless router at home using the device’s MAC address, you may want to look for this address in the Android settings. So that you don’t have to search too long and ease the process, here you can find how simple is to locate the MAC address on the Samsung Galaxy S9.
Well, let me tell you from the start the MAC address is not as complicated as it may sound. This straightforward guide will address the basic concept of the Wi-Fi MAC address on Galaxy S9 smartphone. As you know, the Wi-Fi MAC address as a unique character string that pertains to a specific networking hardware of your Galaxy S9.
You can always get this unique string of characters easily enough from your Samsung Galaxy S9 phone, regardless of why you might need it. So, what are you looking for?
Note: You should keep in mind the fact that these instructions can only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout. Make no confusion about that!
How to Locate Wi-Fi MAC Address on Galaxy S9:
- First of all, from a Home screen, you must swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen;
- After that, you have to select Settings;
- Toward the end of the list of settings, you will find the About Phone option, so tap on it;
- Up next, it’s time to select the Status item;
- At this point, you have to look for the Wi-Fi MAC address from the list of options and take note of the characters of the address.
Not finding what you’re looking for in this guide? Your Galaxy S9 is special and I have to remember you the fact that I am here to help and stay up-to-date every single day. So, you may use the comments area or the contact form and let me know what I can do for you.