Learn to Clear App Data on Motorola Moto Z2 Play
It is terribly annoying to find that your Motorola Moto Z2 Play refuses to install any more app updates because it’s run out of storage. Is this your case too? Need I remind you the source of your problem? Well, the app cache stores elements of apps or websites, so they can be loaded quickly when you use them next.
This sounds good and I won’t deny the bright side of things, yet in apps like Google Maps or Chrome, things don’t go only as intended as this cached data can really start to eat away your precious available storage on the device. If you don’t believe me, just dig into the Apps storage setting screen and then, tap on an individual app. Like that, you’ll notice that each app has its own stash of cached data and I am talking about any number from a few kilobytes to hundreds of megs, so don’t say that you haven’t been warned about that.
Therefore, app data refers to both the cache and other pieces of saved information, such as your log-in and preference settings within the app itself. So, if you want to clear some space or just set an app back to default on your Moto Z2 Play, be sure of the fact that this procedure below is what you are looking for.
Here’s what you should do on your handset:
Learn to Clear App Data on Motorola Moto Z2 Play:
- First of all, you have to power on your Motorola Moto Z2 Play handset;
- After that, it’s time to go into Settings;
- Now, tap App Manager;
- Tap on the app for which you’d like to clear the cache;
- Once the app has been selected, then locate the info on the screen;
- Tap on Clear cache;
- If your wish is to actually clear all app cached data, then locate Settings, click on it and after that, just click on Storage;
- At this point, taste no more time and tap on Cached Data to clear all.