LG V30: How to Apply a Custom Ringtone to a Contact
Everyone likes to know who’s calling before picking up the phone, and the easiest way to achieve that is to apply a Custom Ringtone to specific contacts. That way, when your LG V30 device phone starts blasting “Like a boss,” you know for sure that your boss has a new assignment for you, so you’d better hurry up picking.
Or when you hear the first notes from “When a man loves a woman”, then be sure that your loved one is looking for you.
How romantic and simple could this be? Well, I don’t know too much about romance and your personal live, but I am sure that it’s the perfect way to avoid surprises or be one step ahead yourself without these custom ringtones for the most frequently used contacts from your LG V30.
If you agree with me on that and you are willing to give it a try, the detailed procedure waits for you here:
How to Apply a Custom Ringtone to a Contact:
- Turn on your LG V30 smartphone;
- Up next, go to the Dialer app;
- Find and pick the contact you desire to alter a ringtone for;
- To alter the contact, just select the pen-shaped icon;
- After that, you have to press the Ringtone button;
- All your ringtones will appear in a popup window, so it is only your job to select the sound you wish to apply as a ringtone;
- If the ringtone you picked is not listed, all you must do is hit “Add”;
- Locate it in your device storage, then select it. And that’s that.
Besides that, need I remind you that you can enjoy a new melody every time the LG phone rings? You may also assign a specific ringtone for all other calls or numbers not in your contact list in order to easily recognize that the caller is unknown or hasn’t been in your contact list and keep things in order, so it’s a matter of exploring.
Let me know if you need further help with any of these.