Install GBWhatsApp 6.40 APK on your Android device
There are many WhatsApp Mods available like YOWhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus etc., but GBWhatsApp is considered to be the best of all by many users and I tend to agree. GBWhatsapp makes me think of nothing else than Whatsapp+ in terms of features. The newest available version right now is GBWhatsapp 6.40 APK for Android devices and since it can be easily downloaded and installed on your handset, I can only encourage you to give it a try too.
Some of the key features include an increased variety of themes, video calling, the possibility to hide notifications or to send larger video size and audio file without worry, send e-booksset passwords for different chats, hiding last seen, blue tick, online status and more. And let me add that it works flawless on both rooted and non-rooted devices, so there should be no reason to hold you back.
You should only be the owner of a compatible device having Android version 4.0 + in order to install this apk and since you know what this is, then you have to enable unknown sources in the security settings of your Android device. The location of unknown sources may vary device to device, yet these guides might help you: how to Enable Install from Unknown Sources on Android Oreo or Enable Unknown Sources on your Android device.
Install GBWhatsApp 6.40 APK on your Android device:
- For the start, download GBWhatsapp 6.40 APK right away;
- Copy the APK file to your phone’s storage or memory card if you download the file on your computer. You can also use your smartphone’s browser to download the file;
- Open Settings;
- Then, you need to go to Security and install the downloaded APK;
- After the latest GB WhatsApp Apk installation completes, open the app and enter your mobile number;
- Do not hesitate to confirm your mobile number with the one-time password that you received. After doing that, you will be ready to rock since you have just installed the GBWA APK on your Android device.