Galaxy Note 9 S Pen: How to Easily Translate Text
While the Note 9’s S Pen placed next to the Note 8’s Pen reveals little difference in terms of design, you should better get ready to think outside the box. Have you expected to be Bluetooth enabled so that it doubles as a remote for music and video playback, to trigger selfies, or have some gaming functions right at your convenience? You can, of course, still create live messages or make sketches in your free time, but it’s time to accept that the S Pen on the Galaxy Note 9 lets you do so much more than just scribble down notes.
One of its most useful features is the ability to translate text just by removing the S Pen and tapping on the Translate option in Air Command. And the S Pen’s translation feature is never tied to certain apps. Any word you see anywhere, even in an image or PDF, it can be translated provided it is clear enough for the system to recognize.
To be more precise, let’s imagine that you’re reading an article and want to know the translation of a particular word, so how to do it? Just follow the below steps and you will see how simple it really is.
How to Easily Translate Text via Galaxy Note 9 S Pen:
- At first, you have to navigate to the content on your Note 9 you wish to translate;
- Now, you can tap the Translate button in Air Command;
- At the top, you can choose which language you want to translate the text to;
- Up next, simply hover the S Pen over the word to select it and see the translation (which is powered by Google Translate, of course);
- If you tap on the translated word, you’ll be taken to the Google Translate app if you have it installed. That’s just how simple this is.
This feature was also present on the short-lived Galaxy Note 7 and it’s nice to see that it has stuck around for the Galaxy Note 9 as well, with such a convenient implementation. Have you tried it out already?