Enjoy LG G4’s Android Lollipop Easter Egg
Who doesn’t love the Android Easter eggs, the special treats that Google leaves inside each release that are generally accessible by tapping several times on the Android version number in About Phone? You know the answer to that, but if in the past, Google used cute little animations or static graphics as Easter Eggs, with Lollipop things have changed. Google actually prepared us a full game inside Android and LG G4’s Android Lollipop Easter egg just waits to be discovered and enjoyed.
Well, you should know from the start that this is a Flappy Bird clone game (which is not at all a bad thing by taking in consideration the game’s popularity), but also comes with an interesting Android mascot and tasty lollipop obstacles.
In Flappy Bird, users had to navigate some sort of a pixilated bird through vertical tunnels, but this time you have the Android mascot known as “Flappy Droid” which has to find its way and navigate through the air between delicious lollipops. Even more, the background changes into night and day and the lollipops appear in different colors and sizes. And as long as it is a game, you can only imagine that there’s also a ticker which helps you keeps track of the earned points. So, what do you say?
Do you want to give it a try? Be careful; some say that it is addictive too and you probably know the Flappy Bird story.
How to Enjoy LG G4’s Android Lollipop Easter Egg:
- In order to find the Lollipop Easter Egg, open the Settings menu;
- Then, you must head to the Settings menu;
- Enter into General tab;
- You have to Scroll down;
- Tap About Phone;
- After that, do not hesitate to tap Software Info and repeatedly tap the Android Version entry. Three times will actually be enough;
- At the end, you will see a colorful lollipop, so don’t hesitate to tap it until the game loads.
What do you think of Lollipop’s Easter egg? In the past, Google used cute little animations or static graphics as Easter Eggs – where they better than this option or this latest game is what you need? Do you like to play it on your LG G4 or aren’t you at all interested? Use the comments area to let me know what you are thinking.
As for those of you who don’t remember the Flappy Bird madness, here you can find more:
- Flappy Bird APK for Android Download – Video on How to Get High Score (keep in mind that you’ll find some tricks useful for this game too);
- The End of Flappy Bird: Removed by its Developer Dong Nguyen;
- The Mystery Behind Flappy Bird: Why isn’t the Game Available on Google Play – use this link to find out the answer;
- Three New Upcoming Games from Flappy Bird’s Creator;
- Android Wear Receives Flappy Bird Clone.