Get Android P Style Recent Apps Panel on your Samsung Device
Android P has a brand new app switcher that changes things up from the vertical view that you are so used to for a long time to a new horizontal layout. While most Android users will have to wait until Android P comes to their device to get this, Samsung has made it available for Galaxy S7, S8, S9, and Note 8 owners through its Good Lock app. Yes, that’s your chance to get the Android P Style Recent Apps Panel on your Samsung device right away.
The Good Lock has been known as the official UI customization app for Samsung Galaxy Phones for a long time now. It was indeed retired with the release of the Samsung Galaxy S8 but one day, it simply appeared on the Galaxy App Store again and the Good Lock 2018 apk file brings only good things with it.
Are you curious too? What I can tell you for sure is that the Good Lock app brings some impressive customization options for all users who love to customize their phone’s user interface. So what are you waiting for?
That’s how simple is to get Android P Style Recent Apps Panel on your phone, even without root.
- At first, grab the Good Lock 2018 apk file;
- Install it;
- Once the installation is complete, open the app;
- Don’t hesitate to grant all the required permissions in order to move on to the next step;
- From different menus appearing on the home screen of Good Lock, tap on Task Changer;
- You will be asked to download the task changer module/plugin for Good Lock 2018, so do that right away;
- Then, install it;
- Once that is complete, open the Good Lock app again and toggle on Task Changer. Now, you have just replaced the traditional Recent Apps Panel of your Samsung Galaxy Phone with a new layout.
Have you liked this guide? Let others know about it too and don’t forget to check out all of our other Galaxy Note 9 tips. You won’t regret it!