Get More Oppo F7 Battery Power
The Oppo F7’s battery manages to last through the day, but not always and this is quite disappointing coming from a smartphone these days. Android handsets get better and better, but their batteries rarely keep up with what we are expecting to get. And the fact that it doesn’t support fast charging is an issue as well, since the default charging is fairly slow, while OPPO warns us that the smartphone battery of its device is designed to have a good performance in a wide range of ambient temperatures, with 16° C to 25° C as the comfort zone.
High temperatures during charging could easily lead to battery degradation and charging at temperatures above 40° C definitely affect battery performance, while at lower temperatures the internal resistance of the battery may increase, resulting in longer charging times. All these pretty much apply to every handset, but there’s no excuse for the situation that you are in.
Therefore, let me remain you that many of the latest Oppo devices are known for having quite aggressive power saving modes that may prevent you from receiving some of the notifications that bug you and not only. With these settings. you can get more battery power. Here’s what you can do:
- Enter into Settings;
- Go to Battery and start digging around. I am sure that you won’t regret it as here you can find:
- Power Saving: this is a mode that will make background processes close more frequently, as well as limit synchronization and animation;
- Smart Power Saver: this is a power saving mode promising to learn your Oppo’s F7 behavior in order to increase battery life;
- Personalized energy saving: this one reveals a list of all the applications installed on your smartphone, letting you to Allow background execution (ideal for apps that need to synchronize and push notifications frequently), Intelligently limit background execution (for ColorOS to choose the best option for you), while Banning background execution makes sure that energy saving turns into a priority at all times;
- Battery consumption details: you can now verify statistics about the battery consumption of the apps for the current day or for the two previous days;
- Show battery percentage on status bar: for displaying the percentage of charge remaining and helping you in those days when you are in a hurry.