How to Download Nokia Camera with AniMojis on your Android
Ever since the inception of Apple Animojis, Android users have been looking for ways to enjoy those funny looking 3D models on their own handsets too. Until now, this was only available on expensive devices like Apple or Samsung, but things are about to change really soon. Nokia 6.1 is one of the first Nokia devices to hold the Apple-like Animojis, known as 3D Personas.
They work in a similar way to those coming from Samsung (the AR Emojis): the Camera app uses the front-facing facial recognition feature to map your face into a 3D model, so it is a matter of getting the Nokia Camera with AniMojis on your Android and your wish can come true. The camera port is based on Nokia Pro camera mode and now, thanks to XDA Recognized Contributor linuxct, we can now enjoy almost all the features of the Nokia Camera APK on any Android device.
As you imagine, he has ported the Nokia Camera APK to work on all Android devices, so that’s your chance! While the app has a few bugs here and there and you’ll probably see that by yourself pretty soon, there is no better way than this one to getting 3D models of your face.
Before starting the procedure, remember to enable Unknown Sources in Settings. This will most probably be in the Settings > Security section of your phone. In case of using a heavily customized version of Android such as EMUI and MIUI, the settings might be found somewhere else, so just ask for help in case of needing it.
How to Download Nokia Camera on your Android:
- Your first step is to download the Nokia-Camera-Animoji-Pro-Mode.apk;
- Now, you have to copy the downloaded Nokia Camera APK to your device;
- Open any file manager you might be currently using;
- Up next, go to the folder where you have copied the Pixel 3 Launcher APK file;
- Simply tap on it to install it;
- Once the installation is complete, go to your app drawer and open the Nokia Camera app. Here you have to allow all the requested permissions and you are done! Congrats!