Change Onscreen Navigation Buttons on Huawei P20 Pro
Congrats on your brand new Huawei P20 Pro device! I can assure you that you’ve gotten yourself a fantastic phone. And once you’ve set it up and running, you’re going to want to know how to get the most out of it, so be sure of the fact that you are in the right place once again. This time I want to show you how to change the Onscreen Navigation buttons on your Huawei P20 Pro, no matter what sort of preferences you might have.
It really doesn’t matter if you prefer the stock Android or Samsung’s traditional setup of the navigation buttons because Huawei has you covered in more ways than one. If you’re still using the navigation bar despite having many other navigation options, you might be interested to customize the positions of the Huawei P20 Pro navigation buttons and here I am to guide you.
As with other settings, such as the Dark Theme and the Always-on-Display, the option to change the on-screen navigation buttons around isn’t where you would expect to see it, but worry not! It’s still there, just hidden in a different place on your handset’s settings.
Change Onscreen Navigation Buttons on Huawei P20 Pro:
- To begin the procedure, you nee to open the system settings of your Huawei P20 Pro;
- Then, you have to scroll down;
- Select System;
- Now, it’s time to tap on System Navigation;
- Select Settings under Virtual Navigation Bar;
- Up next, also select which combination of Navigation Buttons you prefer. The choice is all yours, so decide what could work better for you;
- Here, you can also enable the Hide button option which lets you hide the navigation bar temporary while you need to have full screen. Enable it if you want or just leave it this way!
Have you completed the tutorial for your Huawei P20 Pro device? If you have faced any issue while applying the above steps, then comment below and be sure of the fact that I will respond as soon as possible.