Quickly Access Pixel 3 Battery Details
The Google Pixel 3 is one of the best Android smartphones you can buy right now and quite possibly has the best camera available. However, things don’t always look great when it comes to battery life. There is a larger battery in the Pixel 3 model – from 2,700mAh in the Pixel 2 to 2,915mAh in the Pixel 3, yet it’s still not enough. The handset you own has to power a bigger screen and a much more performant SoC, so it’s hard sometimes.
And if you think of the fact that the 5.8-inch Galaxy S9 has a full 3,000mAh battery, while the Xperia XZ3 6-incher has 3,300mAh battery capacity included, it’s clear that there are better options there. However, this shouldn’t scare you off. You just need to pay extra attention to certain things.
Do you want to see how much battery your Pixel phone has left? It’s easy to do that, I can assure you! Even more, when it’s charging, you can see how long until your battery will be fully charged. You just need to access the Pixel 3 battery details and there you’ll find everything you have in mind.
This is actually a must if you don’t want any unpleasant surprises:
- Swipe down the Quick Settings area and press and hold the batter saver toggle. This will take you directly to the battery details page;
- So, for details, you need to tap Battery. You’ll see:
a summary, like “Battery is in good shape”
how long a full charge usually lasts you, or how long since your last full charge
how long your screen has been on since your last full charge
- Then, for a graph and list of battery use, tap More;
- Up next, you need to hit then Battery usage;
- To see or change how a listed app uses battery, tap it;
- For some apps, you can turn Background restriction on or off;
- At the same time, for all apps, you should better keep Battery optimization on;
- To see services as well as apps, tap More. Then, hit Show full device usage.