Get the Google Camera Mod on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Have you successfully enabled Camera2 API on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1? I could only guess your next move and a little bit of extra help never hurts. I bet that you are ready to get the Google Camera Mod on your Asus device, aren’t you? This Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 model has quickly become one of the most popular mid-range phones in India, and for a pretty good reason.
That massive 5,000 mAh battery combined with stock Android and an awesome price are more than some could have asked for. However, the camera quality is questionable. The phone failed to impress the users when it came to the camera quality and made them dream of flagship devices like the Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S10 and so on. Fortunately, that’s where Google Camera Mod comes in.
I must though warn you of something from the very beginning. Taking any Google Camera Mod and installing it on your Android phone wouldn’t work out of the sudden. There’s a specific version of the mod by Arnova8G2 that works correctly for the device. And note that since this is a port, not all features work as expected.
Even if users over at the dedicated feedback thread have success with it, it isn’t my fault if it doesn’t work for you too.
Get the Google Camera Mod on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
- At first, take the Google Camera Mod for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1: GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.apk;
- Now, you can go to the app drawer and launch a file manager app of your choice;
- Navigate to the location where the APK is found;
- Simply tap on the ‘GoogleCamera-Pixel2Mod-Arnova8G2-V8.apk’ file;
- Then, you must tap on Install;
- You can simply follow the on-screen instructions at this point;
- Once installed, tap on Done and go to the app drawer. Launch the Google Camera app and start using it.
So there you go, you have just been able to install Google Camera Mod on your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 device. Enjoy it!