Change OnePlus 7 Pro Fingerprint Sensor Icon to NFL Teams Logo
Are you passionate about sports? Then, you probably know all about the National Football League (NFL). This is a professional American football league consisting of no less than 32 teams, divided between the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC). So, what do you say about changing your OnePlus 7 Pro device’s fingerprint sensor icon to NFL Teams Logo? Yes, you can do it.
Substratum is one of those apps ready to offer a bunch of system-wide customization options for those wanting more. And I am glad to let you know something. It seems that the app has turned its attention to OnePlus 7 Pro users, bringing fingerprint logos of their favorite NFL teams — all 32 of them, sio no user can complain about a thing. You also get notification themes included in the package, so don’t tell me that you don’t want to jump to the below guide.
To be able to complete the procedure, you have no other chance but to unlock your OnePlus 7 Pro’s bootloader. And you must also make sure you have rooted your OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone or else the guide is not meant for you just yet. All set and ready? Then, you may start the procedure:
Change OnePlus 7 Pro Fingerprint Sensor Icon to NFL Teams Logo:
- First of all, you have to download the install the Substratum theme manager app, if you don’t already have it installed;
- Then, also download the NFL_FP.apk for the OnePlus OnePlus 7 Pro device;
- You can then install through your preferred file manager;
- Open the Substratum app;
- Tap NFL_FP;
- You can now choose your favorite team’s logo and click on the toggle on the right;
- Up next, just tap the layer button at the bottom right of your screen;
- Tap Build and install;
- Reboot the device right away;
- Open the Substratum app again;
- Go to Manager;
- Now, you are free to select pretty much any theme you want;
- Tap the layer button situated on the bottom right;
- Enable Selected and you are good to go.