Having a simple scheme to produce unique passwords for every service may sound easy, but you’ll soon realize that you are wrong. Let me tell you from the start it’s impossible to be creative each time and to remember every single password. And if you make a simple mistake, then any hacker with access to your email account can take over plenty of other accounts by requesting password resets via email.
Don’t make it easy for them, but take action while you still can! PasswordBox is a great password management service available on Android that covers the standard password vault and more. That is why I am sure of the fact that many of you will find it as being exactly what they are looking for!
You should know from the start the fact that with PasswordBox Free Password Safe is simply impossible to lose your passwords, usernames and other personal data that you use right in your Android device. PasswordBox includes a password vault where users can safely encrypt and store their passwords, personal data, bank accounts, notes and more, as well as a password manager and in-app browser for autologin of your credentials. The app features a 1 Tap login for websites and apps, as well as pin code lock, AES -256 encryption and master password, so yes, you can stay relaxed as your data is perfectly safe.
Even more, users also have the chance to sync their password vault to multiple devices and other users securely, while making sure that only the user can see the data. And my favorite of all is the feature known as “Legacy Locker” which lets users to designate some sort of a digital heir to whom you pass your passwords, online accounts and other personal data.
Do you also like the idea? Then, stop wasting your time and take the PasswordBox app from here.
Other apps that you could try for similar results:
- Read this guide on How to Smartly Manage your Passwords with Android Dashlane;
- DataVault Password Manager is another app that can be taken from Google Play right away and you will see that it is perfectly able to Store Confidential Information; find out more about it from here;
- Learn How to Enjoy Unique Passwords per web site with Hash It!;
- Have you heard that Android Random Password Generator can also Provide Strong Passwords? The app gives you the chance to create passwords containing hundreds of characters and here‘s what you should do;
- How to Use mSecure to Ggenerate Strong Passwords;
- If you also choose to use Enpass Password Manager, then be sure of the fact that all your Passwords will Never be Hacked Again; enter here to discover more details;
- How to Enjoy Norton Identity Safe password on Android.