It’s true that there are plenty of apps that make it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device, such as pictures, files, contacts, games and more, but they aren’t the only option out there. There are times when you should be able to search for anything on your device, yet you’ve gathered so many things there that this becomes an impossible task.
In such a case, you must forget about the possibility of a manual search and embrace another simple option. Let me remind you the fact that by default, many of the most recent Android phones come with a Search button on the handset. I am sure that yours is not an exception! Beginning a search on Android is far from complicated – just hit the Search button at the bottom of your screen and be sure that the default Quick Search application will open.
Well, you don’t need me to tell you that this is the ideal place where you can enter your search terms (I can only assume that you precisely know what you are looking for).
You also have the possibility to use the Mic button if you want to enable to voice search feature and think that things could go easier in such a manner.
And don’t be surprised to find out that you can easily configure the Android search to show multiple results from multiple sources. For that, you have to:
Easily search your Apps and Games on Android:
- Tap the handset’s Menu button;
- Then, tap the Settings button;
- Noe, you must tap the Search entry;
- Tap Searchable items;
- Check all of the items you want to be able to search;
- Tap the Home button to close the settings;
- Keep in mind that the more searchable items you enable, the slower your searches will be, so have patience as it is anyway much better than a manual search;
- Each type of search result will have a different icon associated with it. When you see the result you want, simply click it to open the result.
Hopefully this guide will help you up to this point. After all, you see that Android makes the act of searching a breeze, but you are the one who must master it at all times.