Copy Text from Facebook App on Android
The official Android app of Facebook is great and I bet that you use it quite often, but the problem is that it doesn’t let you copy the text. Facebook does not allow to copy text from Facebook app. Despite of the fact that you can normally copy any text by holding it for some time with a copy option that appears, in the Facebook app you can’t.
Such a problematic text is called TextView and it seems that no matter how hard you might be trying, it simply cannot be edited or copied since native support isn’t provided. You cannot copy a certain status, a joke or some important information, but you must type it again or switch to the desktop version of Facebook. Or even better, is not that you cannot do that, but you don’t know yet how to do it.
As I always tell you, there has to be a way to solve any problem. Can you copy text from the Facebook app on Android and get rid of this irritating problem? Well, here I have a solution for it now you can copy text from the Facebook app with this simple trick.
The easiest way to copy text from Facebook on Android is by using mobile browser. Just open your Mobile browser and log in to Facebook in it. However, don’t you imagine that this is the only method to Copy paste text from the Facebook App on Android, but you can also get the same result by applying these steps.
This procedure requires the Facebook Messenger App to copy paste text from Fb app. So, to use this method first install the Facebook Messenger app in your Android handset.
How to Copy Text from Facebook App on Android:
- For the start, open your Facebook app on your Android handset;
- Don’t hesitate to choose the post that you want to copy;
- You have to tap the share button below the post;
- Click on Share once again;
- Then, tap the Copy Link to Post option once more;
- Open your FB Massenger app and start a new chat for yourself;
- Then, paste the link copied here;
- Open the link in the Messanger;
- Try to copy from here and you will see that it’s possible;
- At the end, you just have to paste the copied text to anywhere you might want.
Other Facebook guides that you can enjoy:
- Add a Screencast to Twitter and Facebook with Android Jing. When you grab a screenshot or a screencast, you must hit the Jing icon. This will open up a tool that you use to mark the perimeter of your shot and start recording. If you’re recording a screencast, then audio will automatically be recorded too;
- How to Play Facebook Messenger’s Secret Chess Game;
- Learn to Customize Emoji on Facebook Messenger with the help of this guide;
- Finding Facebook’s games isn’t always easy as they’re well hidden, but let me show you How to Play Hidden Basketball Game on Facebook Messenger.