How to Organize Apps on your LG G5 Home Screen
When the LG G5 was initially presented during Mobile World Congress, it had a lot of things to capture everyone’s interest: a modular design, a powerful processor and an exciting camera are just some of the key elements. All these sound great and so they are in reality, but there was one thing that many Android fans complained about: the lack of an app drawer.
The LG G5 doesn’t have a home launcher with an app drawer and this was a new thing for some. Kind of missing an essential element. We are expecting some sort of update at some point to bring it back, only it hasn’t arrived and many of you don’t really like to wait.
For them, the How to Turn on the EasyHome Launcher on LG G5 is perfect. This a great launcher if you don’t need a bunch of bells and whistles and since we are once again talking about having an app drawer, then you must also organize all the apps that you have on your home screen.
Normally, selected apps and widgets are placed in home screen for quick access, but if you clutter up things, you get quite the opposite. The choice is all yours once again: leave things this way or do some changes. Maybe you want to sort the apps alphabetically or arrange them by download date. This will rearrange all apps besides the ones on the first home screen page.
How to Organize Apps on your LG G5 Home Screen:
- For the start, go to LG’s G5 Settings;
- Then, go to Home screen;
- Select Sort apps;
- Now, it’s time to choose one of the two provided options: Name or Download date.
That is just a small step into make your phone truly yours without spending a dime and without needing any sort of permissions from the manufacturer.
Also read and learn:
- How to Soft Reboot the LG G5 in case of experiencing certain issues;
- How to Install TWRP on the LG G5 (H850) – the European variant. No other models are supported right now, but things will change in the near future;
- How to Remove LG G5 Bloatware instead of simply tolerating many of those useless apps that come installed on the LG handset and clutter the app drawer;
- Setup Multiple Fingerprints on LG G5 for more security and an easy access;
- How to Solve the LG G5 Overheating Problems. This handset is amazing, but yes, it still has such issues and you might be the main cause.