Say ‘Cheese’ and Take a Photo on your LG G5
Everyone knows that the LG G4 boasted one of the best cameras of any smartphone in 2015. Owners of the handset were once thrilled by everything the camera had to offer, but I don’t know if they still have the same enjoy these days. This happens with every flagship generation: a new handset appears and everyone wants to own it.
Things are no different when it comes to LG G4. Its successor, the G5, retains the best camera features of the previous model, but it is even better now and adds a few others that help make the phone one of the best shooters of this year.
Things are moving insanely fast these days and in order to adjust, we also need the latest technology that promises speed and accuracy. This is exactly what you are getting from LG’s latest G5 as long as you can quickly take a photo using only your voice on the G5 instead of having to risk moving the phone while you are pressing a button.
Say ‘Cheese’ and Take a Photo on your LG G5:
- To enable voice control, you have to tap on the Settings icon in the camera app;
- Then, it’s time to tap the icon that consists of a face with the word “Off”;
- Enabling the feature will provide you with a list of voice prompts you can use to capture a photo. Those words are: Smile, Whiskey, Kimchi, LG, along with the regular Cheese that everyone knows about;
- With these being said, the next time you want to take a photo by using your LG G5 handset, either from across the room or to eliminate a bit of shakiness, clearly say one of the key words and the camera will snap a photo for you.
Other guides which are ideal for your LG G5 camera:
- How to Save LG G5 Images in RAW File Format;
- Both the rear camera sensors of this smartphone are 16:9 format, so things are a little different and you need to learn how to Change LG G5 Photo and Video Resolution;
- How to Use LG G5 Video Stabilisation especially since the device has two options available to make your videos look smoother – for that, you can use this guide;
- You can also learn how to Use LG G5 Timeline View and Memories View;
- How to Use LG G5 Manual Mode;
- Enter here and discover how you can Use LG G5 Multi-view Camera Mode.