Learn how to Calibrate Compass on Note 8
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 handset is surprising, that’s for sure, but don’t run of the inevitable. This happened to almost everyone and you can only correct me if I am making a mistake. You’re trying to find your way around, and the arrow in your navigation app doesn’t seem to be able point in the right direction, it moves around arbitrarily or it even completely stops and this can be annoying.
If you’re having a hard time using your Note 8 smartphone to tell the direction you’re facing, then there is no doubt that your phone’s compass needs to be recalibrated. At the same time, you could want to know how to calibrate Compass on Note 8 from the start, even without finding yourself in such an unpleasant situation.
Without the calibration of Compass on Samsung Note 8, you won’t be able to use Note 8 compass properly and you’ll be spinning around with no correct direction.
Learn how to Calibrate Compass on Note 8:
- First of all, you should make sure that your Samsung Note 8 is turned on;
- Select the telephone application once you are on the home page;
- The keypad must be switched on;
- Up next, you must type in *#0*#;
- Now, it’s time to select the sensor tile;
- Check for the Magnetic Sensor;
- The axis ought to be fully moved for your Samsung Note 8;
- Then, you have to calibrate your smartphone by moving the compass sensor;
- Don’t hesitate to keep on tapping the Back button with the goal that the service can be left.
Like that, you have calibrated compass on your Samsung Note 8, so enjoy it!
You may also want to learn how to: Change Note 8 App Icon Size in Home Screen, Record Time Lapse Videos on your Samsung Note 8, how to Turn On or Off Spell Check on your Note 8 Device, Remove Words from Dictionary on your Note 8 and much more. After all, I am always here to help you, so use the contact form to let me know of any of your Note 8 questions and problems!