How to Increase Standard OnePlus 5T Image Quality with OnePlus Camera M
OnePlus 5T comes with a decent camera in the price range, but with smartphones such as LG V30+ in the similar range and with slightly better camera performance, OnePlus might have some problems. Luckily, there’s third-party software like GCam with HDR+ port, but this time I want to tell you more about a new special tool known as OnePlus Camera M mod by XDA Senior Member txx1219. This claims to tweak the camera performance of your 5T: to be more precise, it tweaks the JPEG quality to 100 and also increases the sharpness of the images.
The camera mod was released back in December 2017, but that was only the beginning. Since then, the developer has been working on it, and now his mod offers better performance on OnePlus devices such as yours when compared to earlier images.
If you’re also interested in installing the OnePlus Camera M mod on your handset, there are a few prerequisites that you must take in consideration. In order to enjoy this OnePlus Camera Mod M, you must be the owner of a rooted OnePlus 5T with Magisk installed. And if you’ve ever updated the OnePlus Camera via the Play Store, you must find your way into the OnePlus Camera app’s App Info menu and disable and re-enable it so that it reverts back to the original camera. This is a must since the OnePlus Camera M mod needs the original version of the OnePlus Camera to work properly.
How to Increase Standard OnePlus 5T Image Quality with OnePlus Camera M:
- Download the latest Magisk on your device;
- Then, you must take the Camera M Magisk mod;
- Now, it’s time to launch the Magisk Manager app on your phone;
- From the side-drawer, navigate to the Modules section;
- Now, you must tap on the floating + button at the bottom;
- Then, go to the downloaded Camera M zip file;
- To select it, you’ll have to long-press on the file;
- Tap Open on the top-right corner in order to install the mod;
- Once installed, just reboot your OnePlus 5T device.
Have you installed OnePlus Camera M on your OnePlus 5T? Let us know via the comments area.