How to Set Up Priority Mode for Motorola Moto Z2
The Moto Z2 handset has been out for some time, but considering the fact that the device is still one of the more popular options of the moment, we’re going to take a look at some of the first things every owner should do. How to Set Up Priority Mode for Motorola Moto Z2? Well, this is the question I will try to answer in this tutorial. Whether it is related to your wish to avoid the inconvenience of an unwanted sound or you simply want to keep calm around you, such a procedure is a must.
Even more, I also believe the fact that there’s no reason your phone’s notifications should ever interrupt a good night’s sleep. While you can let others bother you, another better option is to apply the below steps and solve the problem. The “Silent Mode” feature has had the name changed to Priority Mode.
Priority Mode might be a little harder to understand as compared to the new Silent Mode, but once you have learned how to use it, it will become one of your most favorite features of the phone.
How to Set Up Priority Mode for Motorola Moto Z2:
- The easiest way to set up Priority Mode by tapping the volume button of your Motorola Moto Z2;
- Select Priority Mode when the dialog box pops up on your screen;
- At this point, two different options can be seen below the Priority Mode and can be adjusted for different periods of time. Just use the Plus and Minus button to set on how long the Priority Mode will last;
- A star Icon will appear with a notification bar once a customized contact calls or sends you message. You will continue receiving messages or calls from contacts that are not set to priority mode; in fact, they will be on silent mode, so you won’t be notified if they call or sends you a message;
- Even more, you can set it up to automatically turn ON or OFF for a certain time and date. All you have to do is to set the feature to your desired time and date and it will automatically Turn On or OFF.
Thanks for reading and applying the above steps on your Moto Z2. Need more help? Be sure that I am here to help you, so let me know!