Get Fresh Wallpapers Everyday with Casualis
On your Android AMOLED display, any type of wallpaper seems to blend in and give you the chance to enjoy that vividness that you crave for, but it can be exhausting to permanently have to change the wallpaper, don’t you think? Then, you need to give a try to an app known as Casualis as it gives you fresh wallpapers every single day without lifting a finger.
Well, you just have to decide when you want Casualis to activate and you’re done! Since you probably want to take good care of your mobile data, you may not want to use it to change the wallpaper; that’s why the app also includes an option where it will only change it over Wi-Fi. And it is only up to you to set a random wallpaper every 1/3/6/12 hours or every 1/3/7 days, at the time you prefer or simply select a wallpaper manually among over 3000 high-resolution images.
Do you want to use your own images instead? Who says that you cannot do it? Of course that it’s all possible. And you can also apply random effects to the wallpapers or customize Casualis by buying extra functionalities. Just give a try!
Get Fresh Wallpapers Everyday with Casualis:
- At first, install Casualis on your device;
- Fire up the app;
- Then, you have to go into the app’s settings;
- Tap on the General tab and toggle on Auto Wallpaper Change;
- The app can change the wallpaper every hour, two hours, three hours, six hours, twelve hours, every day, three days, one every week;
- At the same time, a very useful feature this app has is that you can also change the wallpaper by shaking your phone. This is a real time-saver, not to mention all the fun;
- You may also choose the source the app gets the wallpapers from. For example, it can get the wallpaper from Unsplash, Chromecast, Pexels, Bing, or even NASA.
How often do you change your wallpaper? Leave a comment below and let us know. I know that this Casualis app may lack the popularity of other similar apps we’ve looked at, but if you aren’t sure what you’re after, it’s the ideal place to start.