Turn On Flashlight Mode on Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Assistant made its debut two years ago on the Pixel smartphones and now we know it so well: it basically allows you to interact with your device using voice commands and it is available on all smartphones running Android 6.0 Marshmallow and up, letting you play the music you want, offering you restaurants suggestions, weather updates and, of course, turning on the flashlight mode.
I have always told you how amazing some flashlight apps are. For example, with the Shake Flashlight app, you can simply shake your device to turn on the LED light or you may use Color Flashlight which will delight you with all those various patterns, multiple colors, custom effects, emergency effects, and more, but your Pixel 3 XL has already covered you with that.
If you don’t want more, then no sort of special app is needed, but you can just enjoy Google Assistant and turn on this mode with the help of these really simple steps:
Turn On Flashlight Mode on Google Pixel 3 XL:
- First of all, in order to launch Assistant, just long-press the home button and it will pop up on your screen;
- After that, just say the words: “Okay, Google, turn on the flashlight”;
- Now, wait for the digital assistant to do its magic;
- When you don’t need to use it anymore, say: “Okay, Google, turn off the flashlight”;
- Additionally, with your Google Pixel 3 XL device locked and in hand, another convenient way to spark your torch is by tapping the button in Quick Settings.
As you see, turning on the flashlight on your pixel XL handset is a breeze. I just hope that we won’t experience some of the older problems with the flash. With Pixel and Android O, users complained about often pulling the phone out of their pocket, just to see that the flashlight turns on with the screen still black. There was no shortcut move or quick move that lead to that, yet if happened to so many of us for quite a while!