Enjoy Google Playground AR Stickers on your Poco F1 Device
AR stickers are the most basic application of augmented reality that everyone can enjoy these days. However, Google wanted much more than that. With Playground, Google added a pinch of AI to make the stickers smarter and react not just to your hair but also to other stickers nearby. At the same time, Google has redesigned the interface for placing virtual stickers in your photos and videos.
Instead of a carousel at the top of the screen, the various characters can now be selected just above the capture button. And be sure of the fact that Playground brings a wide variety of animated stickers, some originating from Android Messages, into AR. Lucky Pixel users, right? I used to think the same too, but it’s not only about them!
Poco F1 owners are quite lucky too! I am glad that Google decided to spread the Playground AR Stickers cheer and you can now have all these on your Poco F1 handset too. This is possible thanks to the work of XDA Senior Member Arnova8G2, without even having to root your handset! So, what are you waiting for? Just folow the steps here presented:
Get Google Playground AR Stickers on Poco F1:
- In order to use Playground, you must first install the latest ARCore by Google;
- Up next, simply grab the Arnova8G2’s modified Playground APK;
- After doing that, tap on the download notification when download completes;
- This will launch the package installer;
- You will now have to allow your browser app the permission to install APKs if you’ve never done this before;
- Then, go to the Downloads folder;
- Now, tap on the downloaded APK. In that case, you’ll just have to grant the permission to your file explorer;
- Tap on Install in the bottom right;
- You must also have a working Google Camera port in order to access Google Playground, but that’s no problem.
Have you completed the procedure or need any help? Let us know what you think of the new Playground Stickers down in the comments below!