How to Lock your Samsung Galaxy S10E using Find My Mobile
There’s only one thing worse than losing your new Samsung Galaxy S10E phone, and that’s losing it when you already have a lot of personal stuff on it. I remember when Find My Mobile become a part of Google Play Protect, a suite of services designed to protect your phone from malicious content. And be sure that this service has its saying on this unpleasant matter too.
Along with tracking, you can also erase the date from your phone. You may also retrieve the logs of your phone or unlock it remotely if in any case you have forgotten your phone’s passcode. It allows you to find your phone by putting it on Ring Mode if it is lost around or choose to lock it.
You can also add a message and a contact number, just to increase your chances to see it back. I don’t know about you, but I think that an honest “Please call me” message, possibly backed with a modest reward, might just work. Not in all cases though, I also think that. What about locking it? It might just be the very best decision out of all.
How to Lock your Samsung Galaxy S10E using Find My Mobile:
- You must visit Find My Mobile website on your computer;
- Login with your Samsung account;
- If your S10E is powered on, you will see its current location and battery percentage;
- A popup will also provide a series of actions to take on the lost phone, so choose Lock;
- Click on Lock Power Off or Lock Screen;
- Now, click Next;
- You may now enter a PIN to lock your device;
- If you want, you can also display any custom message;
- Add an Emergency Contact Phone Number. Someone will eventually find your phone and with this contact number displayed on the locked screen, maybe they will do what any good Cristian would.
Note: If the device isn’t on or can’t get a signal, Find My Device will report its location when it switches on and connects to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.