How to Grab Samsung Galaxy A40 Stock Wallpapers
The Korean manufacturer Samsung is continuing its A-series lineup with the new Galaxy A40. This is a mid-range handset, but since it comes with decent specs and hardware you have no real reason to complain about it. All the A-series comes with an Infinity-U display, and the Galaxy A40 is clearly one of them as well.
So, be sure that the stock wallpapers on these new handsets look amazing on the Super AMOLED display, which is in 1080 X 2340 pixels resolution. What about enjoying the Samsung Galaxy A40 Wallpapers in Full-HD resolution into your own Android smartphone? That’s exactly my suggestion for you today.
The Samsung Galaxy A40 wallpapers pack contains a total of no less than ten different stock wallpapers. All the wallpapers have a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2400 pixels which is only slightly taller than the device’s screen itself. But that’s not a bad thing, as you will see.
And since you can get the full-size images right away, I can only encourage you to continue applying the below steps.
Learn How to Grab Samsung Galaxy A40 Stock Wallpapers:
- Your first step is to take the Samsung Galaxy A40 Wallpapers.zip into your current device;
- After that, open the Gallery App;
- You must now browse the new Samsung Galaxy A40 wallpapers that you have just downloaded;
- Press the Menu or the Options key;
- Then, simply choose Set as;
- Up next, you have to select Home Screen or Lock Screen;
- One of the new 10 wallpapers will be applied as Home Screen or Lockscreen background on your own device.
If you are encountering any issues regarding the procedure here detailed, then do let me know in the comments section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you.
Now, that you are all settled, I would like to hear your honest opinion. Do you like this Samsung Galaxy A vibe? Will you ever consider buying one of the handsets recently offered by Samsung? And that’s a new story since the A-line is good, but the S one is amazing. Tell us in the comments!