How to Enter Recovery Mode on Motorola Moto E
When you want to benefit as much as possible from the advantages offered by a variety of customization and optimization procedures, but you don’t always know how to correctly perform those operations, there are risks that you must be prepared to face. So, if you made a mistake and you damaged your Motorola Moto E phone in a way or another, you just need to learn how to enter recovery mode on your Android smartphone.
We also want to be clear from the start about the fact that this procedure of entering recovery mode on your Moto E is also recommended after installing unsupported application or if you think that the handset has been corrupted due to a virus.
And believe it or not, the recovery mode might also be the solution that you need in case of experiencing repeated software errors and your Motorola Moto E device cannot respond properly, being much more than the ideal solution for all those unofficial operations like gaining root access, clearing the cache, flashing different kernels and more that did not turned out at all as initially expected.
For all these situations, here we have prepared a simple method to enter recovery mode on your Motorola Moto E that can be done even by a beginner with no problems.
And don’t worry; you don’t have to download or installing anything, but just to follow all the steps exactly in the given order, without skipping them and you’ll be able to enter recovery mode on Motorola’s Moto E phone.
How to Enter Recovery Mode on your Motorola Moto E:
- Start by turn off your Motorola Moto E device (you must press the Power button and select ‘power off’ in order to do so);
- After a few seconds you must press the Power, Volume down and Home buttons at the same time;
- After doing that, the boot menu screen will be displayed on your Motorola Moto E;
- Now you must scroll down on ‘recovery’ with the help of the Volume down button;
- Then, select it by pressing Volume up;
- After the Android logo is displayed on your handset, just press and hold Volume up and Volume down buttons and then the Power button until the recovery mode menu is displayed;
- Now select ‘reboot system now’.
And that’s it! You have easily entered recovery mode on your Motorola Moto E and if you want to find out even more, you can also try the hard resetting procedure for the same device.
Now you can tell us where the home button is on the Moto E
its not working…after hold the ((vol (+) + vol(-) + power) it is not showing the recovery mode menu.i pressed min^m for 2 to 3 mins .still not come.what should i do..
4. Press Power and while pressing it tap Volume Up
4. Press Volume UP for 5 sec while pressing Volume UP press Power button.
(don’t release Volume UP before pressing Power)