Google Now is getting better and better with new playing cards to enjoy. Getting climate updates, visitors alerts, sports rankings, information indicators are rapid and efficient and today I want to tell you more about something new.
Google just delivered a brand new function to Google Now and I bet that many of you will be glad to discover that you can get access to climate information right away out of your homescreen. Do you also want a climate card widget on the home screen? If you do not know how to add Google Now weather card widget on the homescreen or simply can’t find the weather card widget at your region, this tutorial is perfect for you.
To be more precise, it helps you add Google Now weather card widget on your phone’s homescreen. However, note that Google Now Weather card widget is not yet available on all parts of the world. Google is still working on it to improve its functions.
How to Enjoy Google Now Weather Card Widget on Homescreen:
- First of all, don’t hesitate to update your Google app to latest version;
- In the search bar, search for “weather”;
- Then, tap on the result weather;
- You will see “Access weather instantly from your Home screen“, tap on “ADD” to add the weather widget on your phone’s homescreen;
- If you did not see the “Access weather instantly from your Home screen” option, then I have a solution for you as well:
- You have to open your phone Settings > Language & Input > Language and select English (United States)
- Reboot your phone;
- Then, all you have to do is to repeat the instructions presented before;
- Once you add the weather card widget on the home screen, go back to your preferred language and then reboot your phone.
So, I find this as being one of the most amazing capabilities of Google. Getting climate statistics is great, so why not enjoying it?
And be sure that there are also other tutorials that you might find useful:
- How to Set Up Google Now, your new Personal Virtual Assistant with the help of this guide;
- Learn How to Add New Voice Commands to Google Now. As you can see, I am not talking about the regular ones, but it seems that Google Now is getting smarter thanks to Commandr which gives you the chance toto add more voice commands to control your device;
- Learn to Apply a Custom Icon Pack in Google Now Launcher;
- Get the Best out of Google Now and by that I mean that you can stop using your fingers to open apps, take advantage of the fact that Google Now can understand multiple languages or that getting the calculations done in time is also possible with Google Now.