If you’ve just purchased the new smartphone by Samsung, it’s a good idea to get as much as possible from this device. Some users are wondering how to add contact image on Note 8 and be sure that this is far from what I could call a complicated procedure. This will allow you to personalize most of your contacts with in your phone.
With that, when a certain contact with a profile picture set by you calls, then you can see the photo on the screen preceding noting the call.
Also try to: Learn to Change Note 8 App Icon Size in Home Screen
You can easily add contact images to your smartphone regardless of whether you simply appreciate seeing the faces of your friends and family or you simply prefer seeing who’s calling from a distance, without reading the name on the screen.
Learn How to Add Contact Image on your Samsung Note 8:
- First of all, turn on your Note 8;
- After that, you must launch the contacts application;
- Then, you have to scroll until finding a contact that you want to alter;
- Click on that contact in order to see its subtle elements;
- Then, you have to click on the Edit option from the top-right sides;
- As soon as you’ve gotten to the Edit mode for that contact, you must click on the round image with the camera in its middle;
- Then, the camera application will automatically activate;
- Click on the little Note symbol from the base right of your camera application;
- Browse through the pictures stored in your Gallery and choose a photograph to give to that contact;
- The photograph will be automatically allocated and you can exit the menus or repeat the process to include different photographs for different contacts.
After performing all the above steps, you should note that when you include a photo to a contact on your Note 8 smartphone, it would not only be included in the contact, but also associated with the contact by default, within the Note 8 and contact applications, and also the VIP display or the news application.