How to Track your Daily Life and Exercises with Android Moves
Do you want to change your life? I know that you probably want to remain fit and healthy, but these are not always the easiest things to do. Sometimes, you might need help and Android Moves might be the answer to your questions. I am talking about a simple app which automatically tracks your daily life and exercises.
This practically shows you a storyline and maps with where, when, as well as how much you actually move. Android Moves automatically record any walking, cycling, as well as running that you might do. You can view the distance, duration, steps, and calories burned during every single activity. The app is always on, so there’s no need to start and stop it. All you have to do is to carry your Android phone in your pocket or bag all the time and be sure of the fact tht the magic will take place.
However, I want to warn you about something: the app consumes battery power, so don’t forget about the importance of nightly charging. With a typical phone use, a smartphone running the Moves app should have enough battery power to last through the day, so don’t worry about this aspect (or you can also read more tips and tricks for improving the battery life of your Android device such as How to Improve battery life with Pixel Off for any Android based Device, Extend Samsung’s Galaxy S6 Edge Battery Life with the help of this guide, How to Improve LG G4 Battery Life, learn How to Check HTC One M9 Battery Usage by using this tutorial, Solve Battery Drain and Deep Sleep problems on Rooted Galaxy S6 and more).
How to Track your Daily Life and Exercises with Moves:
- Take the Moves app that I have told you about from here;
- It is the perfect time to install it on your Android handset;
- Now, you can enjoy its amazing features; I am referring to:
- Automatic Tracking as long as the app records daily walking, cycling and running;
- Use Places as this feature recognizes places in your daily life;
- The Storyline feature lets you visualize your day in an easy-to-read timeline;
- With Routes on map it’s time to see the paths you took;
- Do not forget about the pedometer that helps you get fit by walking more and more each day. See how many steps you take and dare to walk even more; after all, you know about the popular goal of no less than 10,000 steps a day;
- With Connected Apps catalog, you can also use the apps’ data to connect with other apps that you might be using all the time.
Aren’t all these enough? If you are still not fully convinced by what this app has to offer, let me tell you that seeing your everyday exercise helps you take the best decision when it comes to the big changes from your life. Start with small steps as they can eventually lead to losing weight, becoming more fit and eager to enjoy a life with healthy habits.