Learn to Use Eye Tracking on LG V30
When I first got my hands on the latest LG V30, I was sure I had found the phone of my dreams. This is a special Android device, ideal for those who want the latest smartphone specs, along with plenty of features to enjoy at their convenience, so this indeed a handset like no other.
The LG V30 is the best smartphone LG has ever made. But just because it’s the best LG can do, it doesn’t mean that it is all offered to you at once. You still have to discover it one step at a time and you will end up being surprised, that’s for sure.
For example, are you aware of the fact that the Eye Tracking icon shows up from time to time and then disappears without any notice? Well, when this happens, it notifies you that whether you’re looking at your screen or not. The simple explanation as to why this occurs is that the front camera of your LG V30 detects patterns you’ve habitually done when you’re taking a glance at your screen. If it detects it, then the Smart Stay is activated.
Learn to Use Eye Tracking on LG V30:
- Open your LG V30 smartphone;
- Up next, head on to the Menu;
- Choose Settings;
- Then, you must tap on Display option;
- Do you see the Stay Smart option? Tick the box beside it;
- That was all this time! Check whether they eye symbol is already in your LG V30’s status bar or not. At this point, the status bar will show the eye symbol. Additionally, this feature on your phone is on the same menu. It’ll enable your LG V30 to open the display based on eye recognition detected by your front camera.
Take a look at: Customize the Lock Screen of your LG V30