How to Get Systemless Xposed on Android Oreo
Xeven if DA Senior Recognized Developerrovo89 released Xposed Framework for Android Oreo8.0 and Android 8.1 in beta, yet you know how things happens with beta versions. They are usually far from perfect and you know that some Xposed Modules won’t work properly until they’re updated with support for Oreo.
Is this the problem that you are also worried about? You shouldn’t be any more as long as now you have the chance to get Systemless Xposed on Android Oreo.
Well, topjohnwu is offering us a systemless version of Xposed and I must tell you that the installation process for his systemless Xposed Framework for Android Oreo is pretty much the same one that you are used to. Let me turn into your guide and show you what you should do:
- You need to installMagisk on your device first, and then open the Magisk Manager application and use it;
- You should take a backup of data and other contents on your device in order to avoid losing what it matters due to errors;
- You need to have at least 70% battery on your Android device in order to make sure that nothing can stop the actual procedure.
Warning: Installing Systemless Xposed on your device will pass SafetyNet which helps using applications like Android Pay, Samsung Pay and other banking applications that currently restrict access if you are the owner of a rooted device. Is this a ptoblem for you? I certainly hope that it isn’t.
- Go to the Magisk Manager application tand open it;
- After this, click on the hamburger icon on the top-left side of the Magisk Manager application which will open the menu of options from the left;
- From here, you must tap the Downloads option;
- Go to the bottom to get to the Xposed Installer from the list of options from the Downloads section;
- Up next, you must click on Xposed Installer;
- Then, simply select the Android Oreo versions of Xposed which will be API 26 and API 27 for Android 8.0 Oreo and Android 8.1 Oreo respectively so that it will be compatible with your device running Android Oreo. Enjoy!